MINT FAST 87 Chesnut T for sale

FlyinGN

all show no go
Im selling this for a friend. Its has the best of everything.. This car is AMAZING. Website with more pics the a video!! Listen to this car!! Pure sex!!

Absolutely MINT seriously fast 1987 Buick T .. Street car, NO cage. Never been on track
Light Chestnut metallic w/ Black out package with gold bucket seat interior
29k original miles, original perfect paint. Absolutely no damage or rust anywhere
Have all paperwork and original window sticker
Power windows, power locks, AC, tilt, rear defog, cruise, concert sound.. all options work (including AC!!)Perfectly
This car was professionally built with no regard to cost. Best of everything
4.1 Professionally built by D&S performance
Steel billet crank, eagle H-beam rods, JE pistons w/light weight wrist pins. 030 over Comp Cams roller cam
Champion R heads w/ported stock intake
3” ATR single shot exhaust
96lb injectors with a 70mm Throttle body
Innovative Turbo 76mm dual ball bearing turbo w/race gate Stock ported headers w/ 4 bolt flange and jet hot coated
Precision Front mounted intercooler
Becool radiator with dual fans
Turbo 400 trans w/rev manual with trans brake Art Carr 9" converter 3600 stall
Ford 9" rear w/ 35 spline axles. 3:55 gears and a locker
DFI F.A.S.T. system tuned with perfect street manners.
Fuel cell and Aeromotive fuel pump and all fuel lines
Centerline Telstars with MT drag radials in 275/60-15’s
Adjustable rear shocks and 90/10 front Koni shocks.
All items mentioned above are all brand new. CAR HAS LESS THAN 200 MILES ON IT.
Car has won numerous car shows and when it was stock it won at the Buick Nats at BG
Car is near Philadelphias pa..
$30k gets this car ..

Email… buickgsx@comcast.net

87goldt - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <===== click for vid and more pics!!!!!!!

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

I've seen this car in person and I know what he spent on it. You would be lucky to build that engine for the price of it all! It's even better looking in person! If you want a car that is all show and all go this is the one! Just be careful.. the owner has lived under those power lines to long I think!! :tongue: :D :D

hey Jim, did ya see the vid I shot of it on the website? DAMN, It sounds like a small block Chevy!!

yea saw it sounds nice!! Now what is that blurry mark in all the pictures on the bottom left corner??? Was the left over from potty cam? :biggrin:

yea... I guess a bit of water dried up on the inside of the lens and left a spot.. .. lol