Mint Condition Stock Air Cleaner

cbszr1

Hi

I would like to purchase a stock air cleaner assembly, canister, brackets, elbow, plastic air horn, all hardware must be in mint condition.

Bryan
407-920-9239

I have 1 complete with a brand new stock location K&N is out of my car but I don't know how perfect you need it. I can send you some pics.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I even have the accordion hose,in very good condition but perfect is like new.

I have a feeling that parts such as these that were cast off long ago will suddenly become much more valuable than they used to be. Especially after reading the "Returning to stock" thread from the guy in Kalifornia...

I have a feeling that parts such as these that were cast off long ago will suddenly become much more valuable than they used to be. Especially after reading the "Returning to stock" thread from the guy in Kalifornia...
Maybe.

This is why I pulled the factory engine and trans from my car and stored with all of the stock parts that came off. I have everything except one plug wire and the exhaust...

Bryan

This is why I pulled the factory engine and trans from my car and stored with all of the stock parts that came off. I have everything except one plug wire and the exhaust...

Bryan

Wish I had been as farsighted as you were, Bryan. I was too busy putting miles on mine when it was new to even think of such things. Also missed out on being able to go down the the Buick Dealership and scoring some Stage 1 blocks. Oh, for the wayback machine!

J