Mint 87 Limited For Sale

DJH

Price Reduced to 18,000. This car really needs a good home and to be enjoyed by someone this summer instead of sitting in my garage all the time like it is now because I don't have time to drive it anymore. Thanks for looking.

Pristine Metallic Grey Turbo T- Limited with 22K original miles. Car has blackout trim package, burgundy/maroon interior, and is fully loaded with astroroof, opera lights, lighted passenger vanity mirror, adjustable 6 way power front seat, etc, etc. The interior of this car is flawless and the paint on this car is still really, really, good. Car has no rust, dents or dings. The pictures I will share of this car combined with my lack of photography skills do not do this car justice……LOL! You really need to see it up close and to drive it to appreciate the stellar condition it is currently in. According to my mechanic…..with the exception of a pit bull chip, ATR intercooler, converted AC, new plugs, new wires, new front and rear seals, new brakes, new tires, etc this car is probably between 90-95% stock. Car has GNX bushings and rear airbags installed. Every mechanical part (lights, switches, etc) works on this car with the expectation of the power antennae. This is the only thing in my mind that the car really needs. I bought a replacement antenna from Kirban performance (that will come with the car along with a sweet custom fit car cover) but have not had the chance to get it installed yet. I believe I am the third owner of this car and I can tell you with a high degree of certainty that it was never raced, beat on, crashed, or molested, and it has been garage kept its entire life. It runs great, is tight, and brutally fast. I would not hesitate to drive this car across the country if I had to. Finding stock, low mileage, and very clean limited’s for sale these days (that have not been” beat on” or completely restored/rebuilt) is getting harder and harder as each year goes by. I am selling it now because I don’t get to use or enjoy the car as much as it needs to be enjoyed due to my busy work and family life.

Car is located in the Chicagoland area. The price of this car is 20,000.

Here is the photobucket.com link to 40 detailed pictures of the car:

http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj581/GrandNash6/Mint 87 Limited For Sale/

To view the pictures on photobucket please input the private album password which is........ 87Limited

I think I have covered the main points about the car here but if you have any additional questions please send me a private message (via this forum) along with your name and a phone number to reach you I will do my best to respond back to you promptly. Thanks for your interest.
053.JPG

WOW, I can't believe my eyes. I have seen many Limiteds in my day, but never one with the C93 Coach lamp option on a W02 blackout car. I am very surprised that Buick would allow you to order the C93 but wouldn't allow you to order the T87 cornering lamps on a blackout W02 car. Your car is gorgeous! Good luck with the sale!

Hello beautiful limited!!!! Rare and mint!!!!!! I understand that the W02 package makes it even more rare...

One of the best original 'T's' out there. Super fine ride. Even better in person.
Best of luck with the sale.
Bob

Price Reduced to 18,000. This car really needs a good home and to be enjoyed by someone this summer instead of sitting in my garage all the time like it is now because I don't have time to drive it anymore. Thanks for looking.

I live in Chicagoland area and I really want a GN but I would be willing to take a look at what you got there.

Nice pick up Tim! I didn't go through the RPO sticker, but that's an interesting car for sure. Glad to see it went to a long time forum member. It's interesting that the blackout cars rack up the most RPO codes as well. You'd think it would be a chrome laden car, but all that chrome is default on the Limiteds. COngrats again. :)

Thanks Im enjoying it. I added a TT chip and it runs great and good numbers on scan tool. This is my 4th turbo Buick and a keeper, I don't think Id find another like it. It needs to stay stock as a survivor and there will be another modded car some day. You are right on the blackout trim cars. My research in the Kirban book shows it has I believe every option a blackout trim car could have. I think there are 92 codes and over $6000 in options.