Minimum vacuum lines needed to run

WildGS

Ok....so piecing my mess I just bought back together. Right now the EGR is gone and the vacuum lines running to the HVAC are broken. What I need to know is the most basic vacuum line routing for the engine to run properly.

Right now I know a few for certain..
PCV valve to TB got that one
Intake manifold to FPR got that one
Not realy clear on the wastegate actuator and it's associated solenoid, help there would be appreciated.

Not going to hook up, EGR, HVAC, Cruise and looks like there is a breather in place of the oil fill so going to plug the hose connection on the MAF tube. Vacuum lines on this are a mess, I just want to simplify it so the thing can run.

84' T-Type BTW

Passenger side MAP is a must if you have alky it also powers the crappy boost gauge on dash

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think all this car has is the little hi/lo boost idiot lights. Do the hot air cars have a MAP sensor that feeds info to the pcm?

I thought they did my hacked up 85 did.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Look up the vacuum line diagram in the Basic Hot Air sticky above. I have eliminated the wastegate solinoid but you are not ready for that. The MAP sensor only runs the idiot dash boost gauge on a stock hot air. It is a two bar MAP. The alky kit requires a three bar MAP.

I think all this car has is the little hi/lo boost idiot lights. Do the hot air cars have a MAP sensor that feeds info to the pcm?
It has a hobs switch for digital dash, map sensor for analog dash.

Yeah mine just has the switch (digital dash). Sounds like this should be easier than I was thinking, haha

Charcoal canister if it is still there could stand a line to evacuate the vapor.
Other than that - that's it.
You get right down to it - you really only need one to make magic. The FP.
True enough - without a catch can - the PCV or else BL's get whacky.

Wastegate actuator lines are not part of the vacuum system.
All controlled by the turbo / modulating solenoid.
i.e. Pressure or less pressure.

Yeah mine just has the switch (digital dash). Sounds like this should be easier than I was thinking, haha
I hated that damn digital dash in my GN but it's hella more easy to remove than the analog cluster.