Milwaukee??

richburke03

Hey guys just moved up to Milwaukee. Any GN guys up here? Anyone know of any good mechanics or tuners in this area?

Hey there Rich,
Welcome to the forum. I'm from Northern Illinois, Gurnee area. I do get up to the Milwaukee area once in a while, I also have a few GN buddies in the West Allis area. In the summertime I try to head up to the the drag strip (Great Lakes). I will usually post that info. in this section of the forum so hopefully I will see you up there with your car this summer. I'm not to sure about any mechanics in your area but I have bought some GN parts from a guy up your way.
Busyman
:cool:

Anyone wanna help a new guy in Cudahy install some 42lb fuel injectors? I was gonna attempt to do it myself but not sure if I should use my GN as a ginnypig

Not that hard but could be tricky your first time.

I will be partying in Down town Milwaukee Sat night (we have a free room). Depending on how hung over I am the next morning, I could stop by on the way home..

Not that hard but could be tricky your first time.

I will be partying in Down town Milwaukee Sat night (we have a free room). Depending on how hung over I am the next morning, I could stop by on the way home..

I havent ordered the parts yet, I wanted to see if someone could help before I waste my money.

Let me do you a favor buy a bigger injectors and get a chip for them instead of buying them in steps the chip can be burn't to your specs.

Steve

Anyone wanna help a new guy in Cudahy install some 42lb fuel injectors? I was gonna attempt to do it myself but not sure if I should use my GN as a ginnypig

I can help I live 46 min north of you have 2 racks and any tool ever needed. I have worked on a TON of these cars Have a GN and a GNX apart now