Might be coming to Huntington Beach parts for sale

Scott Atk

Thinking about making the trip out to hang with you guys. Gauging interest if anyone is interested in this stuff I can bring it along.
*Built TH400. This piece has 7/8 of one pass on it, it was freshened before the Phoenix event where I wrecked. All JW internals including JW Ultrabell, billet transbrake, JW pan, RMVB, includes a TSM style PTC n/l converter. I picked up .4 with this trans/converter combo from the previous 200 4R. $2000
*9" Ford rear end. Needs about $500 in repairs. Needs an axle (bent flange), a Wilwood rotor hat, and a ring and pinion. $500
*UMI lower control arms. has a busted zerk and a slight tear in one of the bushings. In my opinion you could run it as is or replace the bushing for cheap. $80
*Chris Alston reinforcing braces. These are the ones that tie the lower control arms to the uppers. $50
*Chrome Moly transmission crossmember with poly mount. $100
*Mint condition GN dash. This didn't come off my car, I was saving it for a later install. Perfect $250
*Wilwood front brakes setup installed on the modified spindles. No need to cut up your stock spindles. $475
*RJC 5" downpipe. Again, I never had a chance to install it. $300
*METCO spare tire fuel cell. Nice piece and no longer produced. $150
*HR Parts anti-roll bar for 9" Ford rear end. I bought all the brackets to mount this on the 9" (bigger axle tubes) Needs a little to make it complete. One bushing and the link bars are slightly tweaked, could probably be straightened but not sure. MAKE OFFER

Attachments

• IMG_5269.jpg
    IMG_5269.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5272.jpg
    IMG_5272.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5273.jpg
    IMG_5273.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5275.jpg
    IMG_5275.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5277.jpg
    IMG_5277.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 86
That would be great if you could make it. Scott. We'll put you up for celebrity status. Hope to see you there.

Scott,

It would be great to see you if you can make it. I'd like to check out some of your parts too if you decide to bring them.

Neal

(Chrome Moly transmission crossmember with poly mount. $100) I call first on this one if it fits a 200 setup.. :)

Should fit fine. I used it on a 400 but mount location is the same (I think)
FYI, It doesn't look like I'll be making the trip unless someone steps up for a bigger ticket item.