Midwest Performance Tuning Question

csmwiese

I'm from eastern Iowa (Cedar Rapids, IA), does anyone know of a performance shop that really know there way around a Grand National and how to tune/tweak it to maximize what you have. Looking for something not to far away.

Thanks, Clint
IMG_1126.jpg

I'm up in Cedar Falls. I don't know of any places in your area. In this day and age in IA, it's hard to find shops that see enough of these cars to have the knowledge to dial them in. What specific concerns do you have?

My car runs fine, has some bolt ons....just want to know if I'm missing any hidden performance or if there is something I need. Is that Speedlab you?

Clint

I'm in eastern Iowa and I go to a guy in Wisconsin that has been through these things inside and out since the early 90's. Him and his wife currently have T/A powered GNs and he has a stage II motor that he doesn't run anymore, but he has been everywhere with a 109 block before switching. If you just need some tuning help though, I may be willing to help you. I think my car runs good and I'm using a mostly stock block wit bolt ons. I race pretty regularly. I was going to go to CFR this Friday for fun night but I don't have the time. What are your mods and what are you looking to do? Do you run the car at the strip at all now or have you been to a dyno? Do you have a scanmaster? What chip?