Midwest Meet is booked for Grove #4 on July 28th!!!

HAAAAAAAAA, since I don't have any Buicks, I think Iill bring my Mustang if it's OK with you guys.!!!!!!!!

Prasad

Are you referring to Jay????? Man thats cold hearted! Last time I was over at Jays, he was talking about selling the Mustang. Maybe he'll find his way back to the Buicks???? That is a very nice Rustang though!

Our permit has been approved!!

Via mail I received approval from none other than Todd Stroger that our permit has been approved.

We are officially set for July 28th in grove #4 at Busse Woods.

My paypal addy is pjhenry@comcast.net.

The total cost was $110.00 and I just want to cover the money for the permit. Any extra $ rec'd will be redistributed & I will keep a log of all that have sent me $ via paypal.

Down the road we can determine food, drink, etc. costs and figure a per person charge or handle however done for past meets.

Thanks,
Phil

Thanks again Phil for helping!!! I sent you $10.00 via Paypal for my part. Put me first on the list, (and I get the best parking spot!!!!)
Thanks Nick

Payment sent.

I hope this gets everything rolling. Gotta make sure we get a lot of video this year. (did u hear that Anish---u jerk! ;) ;)

I hope this gets everything rolling. Gotta make sure we get a lot of video this year. (did u hear that Anish---u jerk! ;) ;)

I'll send out my share tomorrow or the next day, BTW, what happened to all the video of last years event? I would love to see that.

Phil, I just sent $50 via Paypal and that's for;

WickedV6 (Prasad)
My brother (Roy) not registered on TB
2GNS4ME (Denny)
TURBOMIKE (MIKE)
CRAZYRX3 (NICKIE)

Thanks again bud!!!! I will get others to cough up soon.

Prasad

Are you referring to Jay????? Man thats cold hearted! Last time I was over at Jays, he was talking about selling the Mustang. Maybe he'll find his way back to the Buicks???? That is a very nice Rustang though!

No Dude, I'll never make fun of Jay he is a great person, as you can see in my sig I have an old Rustang. I was just referring to that.

Ya, we do need Jay back on the dark side. Keep telling him that.

Prasad

stop cryn' lil piggy

Smells like bacon over here.........oh Brerrabbit is on this post:D
Gary..Gary..Gary.., I can only work with whats given to me and in this case it's a so called video that i don't possess. Can't edit what i don't have. You needz to get on the horn and do a Northsider shake down, last i heard the videos hiding out over there. :wink:........i ain't sayn any names, i'm no rat:D

Wait Wait a minute........

1st of all I met with Anish aka Foost for dinner one day and he fled out of there before I could give him the tape it was like playing hot potatoe with him

2nd Gary IM SURE Prasad didnt tell your 85% of the video was Roy taking video of his balls(he didnt realize he didnt turn off the camera) and when he did take tapes of you guys doing fly byes the zoom was way out of focus and cars were not in the pictures so assure you guys your not missing much. I told Roy he owes me a new tape and my precious time back ;)

Denny

Wait Wait a minute........

1st of all I met with Anish aka Foost for dinner one day and he fled out of there before I could give him the tape it was like playing hot potatoe with him

2nd Gary IM SURE Prasad didnt tell your 85% of the video was Roy taking video of his balls(he didnt realize he didnt turn off the camera) and when he did take tapes of you guys doing fly byes the zoom was way out of focus and cars were not in the pictures so assure you guys your not missing much. I told Roy he owes me a new tape and my precious time back ;)

Denny

Even if the tape is poor quality, you still have no excuse not get the proper Chinese version to Anish.

Prasad

Speeking of videos, where is the video from last years meet?? I'd love to see that!!
SPTLSS, how much do you expect you'll need per person???? What is your paypal address? Thanks! -----Jeremy

E-mail addy and $

People have been contributing $10.00.

My paypal addy is pjhenry@comcast.net

As stated before, I am keeping a log and will redistribute any overage.

At some point we'll have to decide on food, drink, etc.

Paypal sent. Since it's only going to take 11 peolpe to get the cost of the permit covered, I would just keep the rest to help pay for food, drinks, party favors! I know in the past years, our coozies cost $320 to make alone so if you want to go that route, you may want to have some back up $$$. Food wa about $250 and beer/pop/water was about $125 or so. Bob and Nancy made T-Shirts and I cant remember what the cost of them were. We'll have more people this year so it will help pay for the food/etc!! Thanks for the help this year! ----Jeremy

Jeremy, thanks for the funds.

Yes, we will apply to food, pop, etc.

March is almost here & if all this snow will ever melt the Limited will see the light of day!!!

Thats funny stuff

Smells like bacon over here.........oh Brerrabbit is on this post:D
Gary..Gary..Gary.., I can only work with whats given to me and in this case it's a so called video that i don't possess. Can't edit what i don't have. You needz to get on the horn and do a Northsider shake down, last i heard the videos hiding out over there. :wink:........i ain't sayn any names, i'm no rat:D

OK ur explanation sounds somewhat believable, I think we can forgive U if U show up for the meet. This year we need to have at least 3 or 4 guys doin video. And it was nice to see u post, dont be a stranger. U can move anywhere in the world but ur still a Chicago guy no matter what!

Come on guys, it's time to pay up for the permit. Maybe we can get a list of the guys/gals who have paid so far?? Or maybe start a new post... There was a ton of interest from guys, but are we helping to pay for OUR permit?

Bump - One more car in ...Paypal sent

Paypal sent. Since it's only going to take 11 peolpe to get the cost of the permit covered, I would just keep the rest to help pay for food, drinks, party favors! I know in the past years, our coozies cost $320 to make alone so if you want to go that route, you may want to have some back up $$$. Food wa about $250 and beer/pop/water was about $125 or so. Bob and Nancy made T-Shirts and I cant remember what the cost of them were. We'll have more people this year so it will help pay for the food/etc!! Thanks for the help this year! ----Jeremy

FYI - T shirts cost ~ $400 for 2 dozen w/black/gray/yellow/orange. That works out to around $17 each. I collected the money separate from other costs last year.

If we do more than 24, the cost per shirt goes down slightly at 36 and down more at 48. I will try to use a GN design that can print decent shading etc. this time. Any decision on a shirt order can be postponed 'til about 3 weeks before the event. I'll just need to stay in touch with the print shop owner.