Mid 10 sec 87 Grand National

mach2004

Racing: life-time member
87 Grand national, 65000 original miles, interior is mint and paint is nice but not show quality. Everything works correctly including ac and cruise.

Motor:Jack Cottom built shortblock with a 214 cam. Ported champion iron heads with T and D rockers. Nice Buick valve covers. 50lb injectors,Alky control alky kit,Ported intake,PT-67 precision turbo,V-4 intercooler.

Trans:Mike Kurtz built trans with an Art Carr 9 inch converter.

Wheels: Pro-Stars 4 inch front and 8 inch rear with BF goodrich drag radials.

Exhaust:3 inch Terry Houston Stainless downpipe,full 3 inch atr exhaust with an electric cutout.

Misc: boxed upper and lower control arms, x-braced behind seats,Tinted windows,5 inch tach, boost,water temp,oil pressure guages.

Car gets great gas mileage, looks great,can be driven anywhere comfortable and safely and run mid 10's all day long.All parts have less than 1500 miles.Can email pictures but cannot post them for some reason. Changed jobs and don't have time to drive it. $16500 obo.

You can email me at thetaylors@dixie-net.com or call me at 662-882-1520.
Thanks Rob

Rob, i can't email you for some strange reason, they keep coming back to me??

I'll vouch for this car. It's very clean. You can eat off of any part under the hood. It's very fast too! There are many more aftermarket parts on the car than what was listed. At $16.5K...it's a bargain.
Good Luck with the sale Rob.

87 Gn

As mush as I would love to have a nice bike, I just can't. Toooo old to learn to ride. Plus the wife would have a fit. Thanks anyway.
Hew Wolfman good to hear from you. I appreciate the help. thanks

pictures

I will get everybodys pictures out tommorrow. They are on my work computer. Thanks in advance.Rob

87 Gn

Have found the car I have wanted for years. Make reasonable offers!! This offer is only good while the car I am wanting is for sale.Thanks Rob

87 Gn

Lots of interest but no mony yet. Somebody can get a good deal right now. Need to sell. :wink: