Michigan GN owners

nwb300

Probably not the right thread, but here I go anyway :D i'm just looking to see who on here is from mid Michigan. Since I just bought the car recently and not knowing anybody who has one of these fine pieces of art it would be nice to meet some GN owners who live locally and might have a part or two for sale or could give me some pointers. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Probably not the right thread, but here I go anyway :D i'm just looking to see who on here is from mid Michigan. Since I just bought the car recently and not knowing anybody who has one of these fine pieces of art it would be nice to meet some GN owners who live locally and might have a part or two for sale or could give me some pointers. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

I don't think there are many members in Mid Michigan. Closest for you is probably Flint area. I am about 1.5 hours west of you.

Quite a few members in detroit GR area.

I'll let ya know if I bring my T over to Saginaw to visit family this summer.

Ok. Flint is not far away so thats good. Just thought I would get a shot out and see. Haven't even seen one driving around saginaw.....which I find is a good thing:D Thanks for the responses!!!

Thanks everybody for the responses. As you can see in my sig I have added a few parts in the last week. Just waiting on the turbo tweak chip. The new injectors, fuel pump, and FPR don't like the Kenne Bell ultimate chip. lol runs really lean. Hopefully it doesn't take the full 10 days plus shipping to get here. The weather is starting to get warm:)

SS502. Whats that secret weapon you have in your garage there???? I'm taking that chevelle has a 502 crate motor in it:D I'm not getting that info from the valve covers or your name. Just a lucky guess. lol

lol..yeap, had the a good run with her, but decided to baby step into the buicks, old school for most here, but new for me.. looking forward to pushing this one a bit. :smile:
ss502-albums-87-gn-picture3167-dcp-3385.jpg

Hey 2qik where are you at in Detroit I'm deff looking for some people to cruise with this summer

Westside. Telegraph and Woodward are hot on the weekends. Tele just south of I94 in front of an Old Country Buffet is hopping every weekend.

Yessir that and theres a bunch of cruise spots and race spots on the weekends in detroit and along telegraph...