Michael Rader is a ripoff seller

buickboy

I agreed to buy some fiberglass bumpers from this bum, sent him the Money Order 10 days ago to California and walah no more contact from him and no bumpers coming my way. His email is eco-cars@hotmail.com
Be careful buying anything from this guy.

Mitch

IF you posted this in the southwestern section, i'm sure you would hear more stories about him.Put it this way, we were once "friends", not any more. I dont care to share my stories of him, it has started to sound like a broken record. I'm sure you'll get your bumpers though, but they'll probably be broken or something along those lines....:mad:

good luck!

wow such childs play here your getting your money order back and unopened as i was out of town as stated for work good luck. and turbo elky you still have my rack of spare parts you have never offered back and i have always helped you not sure what your issue is but we can talk one on one to sort it out instead of this middle school he said she said stuff.

LOL. I have a parts rack of yours?? I did'nt know that:confused: I do have a billet oil filler neck of yours, sitting in a box. what else? I think you know better than to call me out around here, I know alot more than I should about your "ways". Take care....a-hole.