Metco spare tire fuel cell

How much are they? And don't our cars have a drain plug in this area? If not how involved is the install? Not overly worried about returning it stock, just curious is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a drain plug there to run the hose out of. Not sure how the tank is secured. I have one in a box that I've been planning to install. Believe I paid $200 for it 2-3 years ago. Julio from Alkycontrol has the longer lines with a check valve.

There is a drain plug there to run the hose out of. Not sure how the tank is secured. I have one in a box that I've been planning to install. Believe I paid $200 for it 2-3 years ago. Julio from Alkycontrol has the longer lines with a check valve.

Thanks man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes I had my wife get all the info together for you. ill pm the totals as soon as I get back in town this weekend. sorry for the delay, but im a field engineer for GM and the send me all over the east coast. thanks again, Fred

yes I had my wife get all the info together for you. ill pm the totals as soon as I get back in town this weekend. sorry for the delay, but im a field engineer for GM and the send me all over the east coast. thanks again, Fred
Here Johnny come late. If anymore tanks fall from the sky I will buy it
Thanks, Ray

Hoping same goes for me Fred? No rush just like to know it's in the works.... thanks again

We manufactured the fuel cells for nearly ten years, and often found ourselves having to give them away. Our last production run was at least three or four years ago.
How do you get more? Has someone made the tooling necessary to manufacture more of these? Just curious.
I'm glad you're able to help these guys out.
There is enough interest in this thread, maybe you guys should make some more,hello. As I would buy one and I know of two more. Just saying

I'd buy one

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

There is enough interest in this thread, maybe you guys should make some more,hello. As I would buy one and I know of two more. Just saying

Certainly no offense, but I've heard that before.
While some guys like yourself would actually step up and buy one, many of those who express interest never come through.
As you can imagine, it's a significant commitment to initiate a production run of these, and I do not want to get stuck with them, again.
I did consult with several retailers in the Buick community before deciding to shelve this product.

While some guys like yourself would actually step up and buy one, many of those who express interest never come through.
As you can imagine, it's a significant commitment to initiate a production run of these, and I do not want to get stuck with them, again.
I did consult with several retailers in the Buick community before deciding to shelve this product.
Willing to pay up front.

I do thank you for your reply,disappointed however. I know from my background that a new production would be costly. However I would pay up front also. Do you happen to know what a min buy would be to make it worthwhile to do a run? If not I do thank you for your time,
Ray

Willing to pay up front. Possibly for 2

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.