Metco spare tire fuel cell

At the end of the day.........If the third Metco Fuel Cell is still available, I'll take it!
PM me price
Plz & Thx
Shipping to Niagara Falls, NY 14303

sorry been away. im boxing one up today to get the weight and measurements so ill let you know the shipping cost. thanks, Fred
ps send me your zip.

We manufactured the fuel cells for nearly ten years, and often found ourselves having to give them away. Our last production run was at least three or four years ago.
How do you get more? Has someone made the tooling necessary to manufacture more of these? Just curious.
I'm glad you're able to help these guys out.

We manufactured the fuel cells for nearly ten years, and often found ourselves having to give them away. Our last production run was at least three or four years ago.
How do you get more? Has someone made the tooling necessary to manufacture more of these? Just curious.
I'm glad you're able to help these guys out.
yes, I get them from various old stock vendors. I have 2 more coming next week. but these are the last of them that I am aware of.i am a retired GM world class tech, and I have a lot of contacts in the buick community. if there is anything I can help with, let me know. Fred