Merry Xmas Everyone and Happy New Year's

gn86randy

No can......can
Kind of queit in here these days whats been happening in the Virginia area I am back from my 4 month Cruise so maybe we all need to get together and talk cars again........may all your xmas wishes come true this year Happy Holiday's from me and linda and the boy'z.......

Same to you Randy! And to everyone else. My GN goes to the paint shop tommorrow. It is completely stripped to the metal. Gotta do some work on Turbopetes GN after NewYears.

Lucky

Same to you Randy! And to everyone else. My GN goes to the paint shop tommorrow. It is completely stripped to the metal. Gotta do some work on Turbopetes GN after NewYears.

I'm Jealous, I need paint Bad 22yo is starting to show, who are you having Spray it? Do I dare Ask how much? how many layers of clear and color are you going with? Details Steve

Merry Christmas to all of you as well. I'll be leaving next month for about 45 days to the Caribean :biggrin: Hopefully, we'll stop by PR and maybe I can see some of my relatives over there...:)

Steve,

It's been awhile since we last talk... Don't forget about the details on your GN...

Later all,

German

Here's a teaser pic..

Today the doors came off,trunk,hood,header panel,body fillers,glass came out.

Anybody wanting work done on there buick...my rates have just gone up!!!!:) I don't believe and doing things halfa$$ed so my GN will be done once and done right.

Attachments

• IMG_2469 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2469 (Small).JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_2430 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2430 (Small).JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 204
Hope everyone had a very merry christmas. I just got back from fla with the GN and treated her to some goodies.I visited julio and had one of his Alky kits installed and installed an LT1/MAF trans and also went ahead and changed out the turbo and intercooler couplers with some silicone ones(What a PIA that was). The car drives like a beast now at about 23lbs of boost and no Knock and with the MAF set up my BLM's are alot lower then before Ill post the scanmaster numbers in another thread.

It was good to see the weather cleared up nicesly hopefully itll hold up a little longer. Hey we should have a meet before the weather gets any worse.​

Oh and steve glad to see the car getting painted. Cant wait to see the results. Im really going to be jealous now youll have a body and engine bay you can eat off of lol.

Pics...

I won't have any more updates till after the new year. Car has to sit for a while,got some other small jobs to knock out:)

Attachments

• IMG_2475 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2475 (Small).JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2474 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2474 (Small).JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2491 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2491 (Small).JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 183
looking good steve cant wait to see the finished product..mind telling us whos spraying it?

I am still Jealous, talk with them and maybe we who need paint can get ours done there as well.....Group Discounts are very nice....with the times the way they are....Steve did you take it down to bare metal yourself?

Yes i did and it still is costing a fortune to paint it. I only get a discount cause I am an employee. They make $$$ off insurance work not repaints. I am sure they would take in others as well.

This job would Retail about $10k-That's not my price-it's done right NO corners cut.

It's best to do your own leg work for a paint job. My last GN was $2200 not stripped T top car,driver quality job. This job is not driver quality.:D Fot about $3k I could've had a factory quality repaint. With me stripping it and taking it apart.

More pics

Hood,trunk, bumpers and header panel went to primer today. Doors got blasted. There is some rust in the passenger door. I am debaiting on replacing it or repairing it.

Attachments

• IMG_2515 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2515 (Small).JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_2516 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2516 (Small).JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2522 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2522 (Small).JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2526 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2526 (Small).JPG