Memorial Day Specials

Dennis Kirban

Here goes:

You must email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com in your email post the code for the item(s) that strike your interest. I accept paypal only. My descriptions are accurate and items are priced to sell. I do not deal with photos. Prices include shipping to any of the basic 48 states meaning the price posted is the total price you pay.

5-A A good used Cardone brake bowl (accumlator bowl) New they are $190 each. Own this one as a spare for just $95 to your door.

5-B Similar to above only its an original 2nd design GM brake bowl been tested within 20% psi of new. Great to have as a spare. Not been repainted looks very nice. I got 3 of these all look the same pay just $85 shipping to your door.

5-C A set of original 1986-1987 turbo regal valve covers has decal intact decent shape. Just $26 to your door.

5-D For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a mint used rearview mirror the correct one just $22 to your door. Great to have if your lamination is bad.

5-E For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have a good third brake ltie socket with new bulb installed tested with red lense included. The tab on the socket is not busted like many of them are. Hard to find these. Price is $22 to your door.

5-F Packaged deal 5D and 5E BOTH for $39 to your door. Save $5

5-G I have two real nice almost new T center caps each has just one busted tab but stil work great. Cheap at $42 to your door for both. Excellent for spares.

5-H For any Turbo regal with black out trim a pair of wiper arms in good shape just $24 to your door.

5-J For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used billet vacuum block stock version sits on top of throttle body with bolts just $26 to your door.

5-K For any year Turbo Regal with black out package brand new in the precious GM boxes a left & rite black headlite bezel NOS. Just $180 for both to your door. Yes its a pair.

5-M For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal again brand new in the precious GM box the dash bezel. It is not drilled for the small little turbo emblem. Price is $68 to your door. Member this is brand new

5-N For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the original plastic battery hold down clamp no longer available from GM hard to find today. Price is $26 to your door. I got 2 of them.

5-O For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a like new stainless test pipe with gasket and clamp just $19 to your door.

5-P Got a few left for the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal the ATR polished stainless mass air pipe with hoses and clamps. ATR sold them for $79.95 back in the day your price is $42 to to your door. Got several available still wrapped in 1992 newspaper from ATR. These are the very short mass air pipes which allows 8 inch cone filters and not have to move the fuel canister.

5-S From a 12,000 mile GN a super mint original factory 1986-1987 air cleaner assembly with filter top bottom decal intact and mounting bracket no snorkel. Price is $62 to your door.

5-P For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I got a good used stock intercooler. Just $48 to your door.

5-Y For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal part that usually breaks the L shaped vacuum line to the fuel pressure regulator with both connectors still intact. Not busted price is $26 to your door.

5-X For the 1986-1987 Turbo regal a complete set of the correct bolts that secure the valve covers with the spacer for the waste gate solenoid and the plug wire bracket for the passenger side as well. Price is $25 to your door.

5-Z Package deal 5-Y and 5-X both for $45 to your door. See descriptions above.

5-V For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a brand new Caspers Hot Wire kit just $52 to your door save a few bucks.

5-W For any year Turbo Regal the 100% correct good used Made in England Radiator cap. Price is just $16 to your door. Nobody makes this cap.

Again pries shown are the total price paypal only. Pa residents 6% sales tax is required. Canada unfortunately shipping is not included.

Email me denniskirban@yahoo.com state what code perks your interest. Descriptions are accurate.

Give thanks to those that served........

I will take 5M Dash Bezel. Send payment info.
Thank you Dennis.

Kirban update:

Here is what is left from my initial post in this thread. Everything else is either sold or being held for payment.

5-B a few left at this point

5-H is still available

5-K NOS set I am surprised is still available This is the GM in the box headlite bezels in black a pair.

5-P ATR new polished mass air pipes got a few left

5-S is still avalable

5-W is still available

all else is sold or being held for payment

here is a NEW ITEM. CODE 6-A I have 3 brand new 1986-1987 cam sensors these are the complete units with cap intact GM part number on the shaft. Retail on them is over $300 each. My price is $159.95 which includes shipping to the basic 48 states by UPS ground.