Megasquirt System

Who knows Cal... just get bored easy and like to try new stuff. Wish fast would come out with self tuning for the xfi to experiment with :tongue:
Tom

DIYAutoTune has just released a kit with the 56-pin GM connector, enabling you to build a plug-and-play Megasquirt that can be installed in a Turbo Regal without cutting the factory wiring harness:

DIYPNP Delphi 56pin Unassembled Kit DIYAutoTune.com

They are looking for somebody with a mostly stock Regal they can borrow to build and tune a base map, if anybody in the Atlanta area can get with them.

As a disclaimer, I am not associated with DIYAutoTune in any way, other than being a customer (I ran a Megasquirt on a TPI Chevy 350 for a couple of years and bought all my stuff from them) and had been nagging them to offer the 56-pin connector and a case to fit it for awhile.

Matt Cramer (DIY Autotune), was very responsive and shipped the parts out quickly. Also helpful on the phone. I haven't got the unit built yet but I am finishing up the Simulator that allows you to bench test your unit before trying to run it on a car. If you are thumbs around a soldering iron or are planning to use a 100 watt Weller, buy a prebuilt unit. I wanted the experience of actually assembling the ECU for my buddy's jeep. I've been doing calibration for a long time now I think Megasquirt needs a serious look by anyone who wants to get their hands into a project.