Meet the new urban Juggernaut!! And family Rig..

X2 I also got a 97 yukon gt lol!! Id get some chrome wheels off a newer burban and keep it clean mabye a newer style billet grille and some stock lookin led tails...tint the windows and hook it up on the inside...Clean and factory looking..drive and enjoy it...Another thing...These truck love to kill fuel pumps keep at least a quarter tank in it and use LUCAS fuel injection cleaner..Its the only one that has a oily consistency that helps lube the pump and keep it alive...Buy a suv jack from craftsman and keep it in the truck ive had mine for 6 years and one of the best investments ive ever made....

X2 on the fuel pumps going out. When I worked at the Zone we sold a lot fuel pumps for the 90s Chevy Trucks.

umm, there aernt any regals there matt, but there is a cutlass supreme, and a grand prix both with quite a bit of parts left.

the bucket should be the same. does any of them have a tan interior?
you should take some picture when your there and post them on FB.

the bucket should be the same. does any of them have a tan interior?
you should take some picture when your there and post them on FB.

okay ill try, i gotta get an emissons test on the suburban this week, and pick n pull is a block away... ill pick up some buckets when i go next time...

the OBS body style will never die!!! you should visit fullsizechevy.com...lots of good information and good peeps there. here's my worktruck...2wd 92 Burb with a 350....white with black out trim so it looks like gave birth to my T Type lol.

182278_1751325616562_1041512162_31904516_6639650_n.jpg

nice truck, id dubb it The suburban T-type, haha and X3 for the fuel pumps... i was told never let it get below a quarter tank...