Meet in Iowa/Illinois Area

jdpolzin

Hey guys, just trying to get as many peoples names and numbers as I can. It would be a lot of fun to meet up at a park one of these days and spend the day shootin the sh*t, drinking some beer, grilling some grub and meeting new fellow GN'ers!!! Please send me an e-mail to jdpolzin@yahoo.com with your name and number and a way to identify your car. I will try to get as large of a list together as I can. Thanks-------Jeremy

Oh I will try to slow down to your level of speed HUMMMMMMM was that 14.7 or so I just can't seem to remember cuz my mind can't count that high!!!!LOL LOL:D :D :D :D :cool:

HAHA!! I had the car out yesturday, DAMN ITS FAST NOW!!! I have a few ?'s for ya. Give me a call. May need some help soon!! -----Jeremy:confused:

I hope a few more people start chiming in! It would be cool if we could get at least 20 cars this year. Imagine seeing 20 black cars together in IOWA!! I dont think there are 20 GN's registered in this state!!

Count me in!

I think we freaked several people out with our gathering of 5 GNs/TRs last year at the Blackhawk Show... can't imagine what 20 in one place (around here) might do!

Scott County Park is sounding like the best place place to meet. There will be plenty of activities for the whole family if you plan to bring wifes and kids. There is a swimming pool, trails, golf course, play areas, and site seeing. Also Tony and I discussed a few ideas. We thought it would be best to have the meet on a Saturday before one the local car shows. That way if anybody is interested, they are more than welcome to join in on Sunday at the show. Like Jay(YGETV8) said, last year we had I believe 7 GN's and we really took the show. It would be great and really make for a fun show if we had more this year!! I can get hotel info for anybody that may be traveling. When we get a few more people signed up, I will get some dates and some definate plans. Please email me with your names, phone numbers and a way to identify your cars if you are interested!! Thanks ----Jeremy

52722 that is bettendorf Iowa its one of the four cities here in the quad cities.Hope you can make it Its going to be a blast.Or 61240 thats coal valley IL

Are you located in southern Illinois?? It really wouldn't be hard to find our area. I-80 is about 1 mile from my house. Glad to see we are getting more interest in this meet!! Cant wait to see everybodies cars!! Once again, if you would be interested please send your name, number, and description of your car to me e-mail. I have a list started!! ----Jeremy

Well I am little over 2hrs from both of those zip codes, let me see if the boyz wants to take a trip out there. If I can convince them to go there will be plenty of buicks. We will see, when is it?

Thanks
Prasad

I would be willing to come..hell I could visit my sister out there. Hopefully you guys can make it on Sunday ...work on Saturday :(

Joe

Hey guys, once again, thanks for responding!! Once I get a few more people interested, I will be able to set a date. Would most of you like to meet up on Saturday or Sunday? If we met for Saturday, we could try to line it up so we could all go to a show on Sunday. ----And maybe have a few beers as the night goes on. Otherwise we could have it on a Sunday and hang out for the day at a show or meet at the park? Give me some info!! Also, what I'll probably do is have everybody send some cash to help pay for food, pop, beer, etc. What is left over will be divided back out later. That is how they did it at a Talon/Eclipse meet I went to in Chicago. WOrked out well and had plenty of different foods and drinks and nick-nacks to make the day fun!! Anyways, I need everybodies email and phone numbers to write on the list. That way I can inform everybody on what day is best and where I have to park spot rented!! Thanks guys, this will be a blast!! ----Jeremy

hey guys.... im in iowa.......and would love to get in on all the fun too........bad thing is.......im on the other side of the state 4 1/2 hours away:(

if there are any western iowa turbo buick owners out there......let me know.....i kinda feel like im the only one over here:rolleyes:

Sweet!! If you are interested in driving, you should meet up with us!! I'll send out emails in a few weeks of some dates and we'll see how everybodies schedules work out!! ----Jeremy