Mechanical fuel Pressure gauge & transducer install

Turbomonte

Hi all, I have a question about installing a mechanical fuel pressure gauge and a transducer for recording to a power logger. I plan on tapping off the schrader valve and running a line to a tee for the transducer and another short line to the mechanical gauge. The mechanical will serve as a back up to the logger and for setting FP. My question is will i have any problem if I use -3 instead of -4 for my lines? The reason I ask is I already have all the -3 lines and fittings. I would hate to buy all -4 when what I already have will work fine. I tried searching before I posted but couldn't find the answer.

i used Caspers T and on one end i put the transducer and on the other end the gauge right on to the t it self -NO lines used at all.

The transducer I bought needs to be isolated from engine vibration according to documents that came with it. Also, I wanted thegauge to be seen from inside the car for testing purposes. Thats the reason for the an lines.

The transducer I bought needs to be isolated from engine vibration according to documents that came with it. Also, I wanted thegauge to be seen from inside the car for testing purposes. Thats the reason for the an lines.

The -3 lines will work, they are only transferring pressure, not running fluid through them. I agree with not having the transducer subjected to the engines heat and vibration.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Thanks a bunch. Thats what I was hoping. Now i'm waiting for my PL to arrive in the mail so I can get it and my WB up and running. :)