Mechanic

Ron

Great Mechanic, Kim & Larrys I-75 and Northline In Taylor Mich.

Phone 1-734-287-6394 ask for Kim only.

i didnt have to pleasant of an experience with them at one time. They might be good to you but im not taking my car back there. They had my car for like a month, just hada DP , and exhaust put on and few guages, then when i got the car back, the servic engine light would come on and the car never ran right. at the time i didnt know anything bout the cars so just suffered and i was from lansing so i wasnt takin the car back to them to fix, maybe thats my fault but didnt want to go another month before i saw my car again. Hopefull the next persons experience will be a good one though, maybe it was a streak of bad luckk for me oe omething, needless to say i sold the gn and got another one. Car runs pretty goof too. But like i said maybe better luck to you. This aint a dis, just ,y experience with them.

I think you just got lucky. These people aren't anyone I would ever recommend. Did nothing for us but scratch our show winning car and leave it covered in mud and parked outside. Then they couldn't even diagnois a plugged catalytic converter. Yeah Kim is supposed to be the man, but he isn't the one doing all the work and the other Flunkies, especially Larry are a waste of air... Sorry, but the damage they did was unforgivable and nothing they would take care of. (spilled gasoline all over the the side of the car and left it to discolor) I wouldn't recommend these people to an enemy. :mad:

aggressive in roseville michigan is the place to go.many years experience.Bruce is as good as they come when it comes to gn's.
mike t
now in florida

Well Bruce @ aGgressive, did my car and i have nuthin but props for hima nd his crew, REal nice people. they will take car eof you. Id recommend them as well to anyone!

I second that. Bruce @Aggressive is the man...Him & his guys are real cool not too mention the great job they do...Never go to White Racing in Roseville...They will rob you blind...They may do a decent job but you are guaranteed to be broke when you leave, trust me I know from experience....:mad:

Going back to Bruce for my TE-44 when of course I get the $$$:D

Todd

Dont ever let ben & jerrys, OOPS i mean kim & larrys touch a trans!!!!!!!!!! ROYALLY screwed the trans in my old 87 went back three times before i paid someone else to rebuild it again.....1000 dollars well spent.

aggressive in roseville michigan is the place to go.many years experience.Bruce is as good as they come when it comes to gn's.

where is this located exaclty... i have to get some wiring taken car of and would like a couple of gauges installed....

any information on the phone number or cross streets it is on?