Mease down pipe wont bolt to exhaust

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
3 years later and the same excuses :rolleyes:
Well worth the wait MY ASS! These guys ordered parts in march and april now its SEPTEMBER, thats the entire summer without their parts :rolleyes:
BW

I'm with you Quick. Hell, I don't have mine and I ordered mine in April.......OF 2003!!! Keith is an ass and if he gives you any "reason", it's BS no matter how good it sounds. I'm currently figuring out how to take him to small claims. I know it's not worth it money wise, but the princible is there. I just don't know how anyone can make excuses for this guy. If you don't have your parts, TAKE POSITIVE ACTION! He WILL rip you off and not think twice about it. :mad:

Dont even get me started with CAS :rolleyes:

ajt86- i wasnt saying you were making excuses for mease, just seems unfair to others who dont live close by, others seem to get pushed on to the back burner because mease doesnt believe in the first come first serve method of doing business.
I will buy his used parts because they are top notch, not the best, but better than factory, at least i will recieve them in a timely manner

i will not deal with him because i expect to recieve a product within 1.5 months at most.
BW

its cool man- im dropping my car off there in january to have a cage put in, i dont expect it for a couple months- as long as its back for paint in may i dont care- its just taking up space in my garage ;)

ajt86 said:
its cool man- im dropping my car off there in january to have a cage put in, i dont expect it for a couple months- as long as its back for paint in may i dont care- its just taking up space in my garage ;)
" I don't expect it for a couple of months" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

For what it is worth, I just got off the phone with keith and he said the down pipes that he has done will go out this week and to email him on Thursday for a tracking #. He knew who i was and what i wanted when i told him my name, and he knew i was upset. I am not mad at him since he is the only one still willing to make the hotair down pipe. I just wish he would have better communication to let me know what is going on. I hope to see it in a week or so.

If the mease pipe doesnt fit, it could be a ton of things such as motor mounts, hanger mounts, blah blah blah... he's been using the same jig for awhile now at the jig is right, with an engine with new motor mounts and the proper locs for all the exh components. In my 1st buick, all mounts & all were new and the pipe fit right in. It does suck when over the years, its hard to predict where the mating pipe will end up when there are so many variables... just tweak hangers and such till it aligns... check motor mounts.. etc...

As far as the wait, well... i guess theres no reason other than the fact that he is utterly swamped.

Keith isn't an a$$. :rolleyes: He will not rip you off... if he was in the con/theft business, he would rob banks, not buick owners. I really dont think anyone but the few that really know him realize how talented and hardworking he is. I'd like to see some of you guys keep up with him in the shop in just a day/nights worth of work. Maybe then some would understand and show some well deserved respect. :smile:

And please, this thread isnt here to bash keith or anyone for that matter, just to help a guy whose pipe isn't lining up.

Phil

i could never work like he does, alot of times you go to a guys shop you sit around and talk for a few minutes- hes always running around doing somthing- even at 8 at night.

well i hope putting the different cutout on worked out for ya man!

Well my mease pipe fit correctly the first time, Kudos to keith for making the pipe perfect :biggrin:

Dont get me wrong, Keith makes great products.

Lets see if 85 ttypewh1 and mec108 get their pipes within a 4 month timeframe...

OOPS its already been over 5 months..

Have a quality evening
BW