McHenry Car Show Tonight

Sorry Turbo Jay I missed it. We had "Kindergarten registration" tonight. Priorities. I'm hoping that your car was up there tonight. Exciting,exciting, exciting. Can't wait to check it out.
One of my other turbo brothers told me about a car show in downtown Lake Geneva on September 25th. I will post more information when I get it. I would like to make it up there. It would be nice to have a group of GN's and Turbo T's roll in. Butchman and Archie (my Turbo T brothers) Sounds like a cool show, hopefully it will work out.

I also would like to see that new paint job on Ryan's ride (I know that you are reading this post). lol

See you guys soon.
Busyman
:cool:

I'll be up there for Buick night for sure. I can't wait to see all your cars. Its been to long. Busyman any more info on Lake Geneva? Sounds cool. Did Ryan get his on the road yet. What did you get done TurboJay.

Hey Guys - I basically got every thing listed below done. Many thanks to Turboburick and Drboost for doing the work and Busyman for trailering my car on a very hot and humid day. The GN is going to Jimmy's tomorrow for a transmission rebuilt and converter install and then back to turboburick's for alky kit install and tuning. It is driveable and so I took it to the show last night, it was the only GN there. See you guys at the Buick show in couple of weeks.

1987 GN, Rebuilt 109 block .030 over with steel crank & rods, forged pistons, 2 steel center mains, 212/212 Comp roller cam, new high rev lifters, pushrods, valve springs, & timing chain, PTC6262BB turbo with .63 exhaust, ported S cover and HD wastegate, Weber race iron ported heads, Precision SLIC intercooler, Extender Extreme Chip, Siemens 80 lbs fuel injectors, Billet adjustable FPR, HRParts motor mounts, Coming soon: transmission being rebuilt by Jimmy's Transmissions, Alky kit install, & tuning.

Hey lake county turbo brothers. lol I'm still in the process of researching this Lake Geneva car show. Information coming soon.....
FYI I'm still in the process of repainting (touching up) those new rims that I bought a few months ago. It's coming out great, can't wait to show them off. After that I need to get 2 of them wrapped with some M/T Drag Radials. Oh ya, guess what.... I found a complete 85 gn motor and bought it!. So if your around my house, stop in and check it out. It's just hanging out on an engine stand in my garage. Since i'm not a mechanic, right now the motor is more of a conversational piece. lol
Good things are going to be happening!!!
Bowling Green is just around the corner.

Busyman

mchenry car show tomorrow night.

Late to this post but Im going to it tomorrow night. Even with the Labor holiday it should be good. Should be at least a couple buicks there if not more. My car is blocked in but I hope to see as many chicagoland buick buddies as possible before I go back to Boise.

he guys, the car is coming along..... today it should be done getting sanded and all it needs after that is the buff and assembly starts, lol. its still got a ways to go so it wont be making buick night but might be able to make the lake geneva show. i was at the lake county fairgrounds yesterday for the car show and swap meet and paul castle had one of his cars as well as many parts for sale. i picked up a flyer for a toys for tots car cruise October 16th. starts at bristol 45 diner (bristol wi), frame up wheels works (waukegan, il) and ends at volo museum (volo, il). it's a 10th annual, never seen it but its not that far and sounds fun to do. i will make a thread when it gets closer to the date but i will drive up and see ya guys at buick night next week. later

Butchman, your good. I think that it is. Matt (low mile GN, real nice) told me about this show so I will double check with him.
I just got a little banged up at the firehouse so I may be in a sling for a few months. Might put a damper on some of my plans but, at least i can still drive. Thanks for finding that info.

Busyman

. i was at the lake county fairgrounds yesterday for the car show and swap meet and paul castle had one of his cars as well as many parts for sale.

I was there with my gold '64..

Funny, Paul was selling my $5 gasket kit for $35 :O