Maxima maximumly dissed

galoush

HWY2HELL
I just was cruising from work and i cruise by some cream maxima with rims , headlights and the whole rice theme thing . Then i notice the guy is like speeding up so i cant have this clown disrespecting the Buick namesake so i speed up to . Then we both come to a light , now mind you i have two fuel systems on my car and the race gas is nice for serious contenders which a maxima is not . So i know this guy wants to get a spanking mabe hes into that sort of thing . So i jumped him and let off at 65 just to let him Know that slower fare might be a better idea from now on . Of course i was treated to the obligitory "fly By" , which i had to laugh , why do all of the rice lovers pull that its so ridiculous . Guess ill give him credit for trying , but i must penilize him for even thinking he could have a chance:p

that happens alot. i dont worry about it, i just laugh and go about my business. i guess if you dont hit your brakes but just idle back down to the speed limit they think their car has a lot of high RPM torque or something. maybe thats why they think having a whopping 180 ft lbs of torque at like 8500 RPM is a really streetable torque curve.

this is also a problem with street racing, if you think you've gone far enough to show you've won they'll think that if they go a bit further they'll win. thats why i prefer racing on a track, there is distinct starting line and a distinct finish line. the proof is in the time slip and not a matter of perception of where the finish line MIGHT be or should be.

i dont bother wasting my time with ricers, i already know they'll do a fly by or they'll turn off and make it look like they werent racing you but merely trying to get to their destination. they are all show and no go and i ignore them, they arent worth the gas.

really there is so many times you can beat a person in their stickered/lowered/boomboomboom/triple decker wing car before it starts losing its novelty and the novelty wore off a long time ago for me. think of these morons like britney spears, its all about trend not substance.

Ricers piss me off. My cousin and I ran this ricer and we were in his 92 GMC sierra extra cab short bed. (funny , huh ?) Were cruising down this hill that goes up again (steep) and it was about 3/4 mile long. This punk in a slammed/canned/winged Integra with VTEC decals all over it pulls up to us at like 50 and we both nailed it. He stayed right next to us down the hill and at like 85 we started up the hill. Well you heard his POS luggin' and struglin' up the hill while we torqued him out and left him up the hill. He must have been making like 110 lb/ft because it bogged horribly and he even downshifted. We pulled out at like 95 up the hill and he pulled this sad fly by (barely) and we were just laughin in his face when he looked. PLUS we had a 300 lb bike in the back. S_A_D:(

Long Island Buicks represent! nice. Where on LI was this? There's a nice run on rt 347 where no one watches. My neighbors son took his father's 2002 vette out...had it up to 110 by the next light. What a rush.

Originally posted by Trackmagic11
Ricers piss me off. My cousin and I ran this ricer and we were in his 92 GMC sierra extra cab short bed. (funny , huh ?) Were cruising down this hill that goes up again (steep) and it was about 3/4 mile long. This punk in a slammed/canned/winged Integra with VTEC decals all over it pulls up to us at like 50 and we both nailed it. He stayed right next to us down the hill and at like 85 we started up the hill. Well you heard his POS luggin' and struglin' up the hill while we torqued him out and left him up the hill. He must have been making like 110 lb/ft because it bogged horribly and he even downshifted. We pulled out at like 95 up the hill and he pulled this sad fly by (barely) and we were just laughin in his face when he looked. PLUS we had a 300 lb bike in the back. S_A_D:(

TORK! TORK! TORK!!!

The tork gods are among us. :D

Originally posted by galoush
I just was cruising from work and i cruise by some cream maxima with rims , headlights and the whole rice theme thing . Then i notice the guy is like speeding up so i cant have this clown disrespecting the Buick namesake so i speed up to . Then we both come to a light , now mind you i have two fuel systems on my car and the race gas is nice for serious contenders which a maxima is not . So i know this guy wants to get a spanking mabe hes into that sort of thing . So i jumped him and let off at 65 just to let him Know that slower fare might be a better idea from now on . Of course i was treated to the obligitory "fly By" , which i had to laugh , why do all of the rice lovers pull that its so ridiculous . Guess ill give him credit for trying , but i must penilize him for even thinking he could have a chance:p

I would one day love, LOVE, to read a kill story where a rice homo does the "fly by", with middle finger in air and get stopped at the next light and get the living **** kicked out of them. I would enjoy that so so much. I have not had the fortune of doing it yet. Maybe it's a good thing too. I have a bad temper and I do not wish to end up in jail, but damn, it sure would be enjoyable to read. :cool:

Re: Re: Maxima maximumly dissed

Originally posted by Ken Mild
I would one day love, LOVE, to read a kill story where a rice homo does the "fly by", with middle finger in air and get stopped at the next light and get the living **** kicked out of them. I would enjoy that so so much. I have not had the fortune of doing it yet. Maybe it's a good thing too. I have a bad temper and I do not wish to end up in jail, but damn, it sure would be enjoyable to read. :cool:

Ken, i'm pretty sure theres someone out there thats already whooped on a rice boy for giving him the bird. We just haven't heard of it yet. :D

It'll happen one day again, trust me. When rice is dropped like disco, there will be a day. ;)

WHENEVER you race a "Ricer" -- ALWAYS pull into his lane after you've won!! Trust me, you'll have about 6 or 7 car lenghts so it WON'T be close or Dangerous, that will PREVENT a ricer Fly-BY!!

And they HATE THAT!!! :) May want to give him the finger too,
just for ****s & giggles!!:D

Of course if its a 94-97 Supra (Turbo), then all bets are off, and in the remote chance you DO win, just wave and give him the Thumbs Up!! We RESPECT SUPRAS!!!

Re: Re: Maxima maximumly dissed

I have not had the fortune of doing it yet. Maybe it's a good thing too. I have a bad temper and I do not wish to end up in jail, but damn, it sure would be enjoyable to read. :cool

;) ;) I concure with Ken Mild. Some of those turds burners need a good azzzzzz woopin every now and then.:D Honest, I'm really a lover, not a fighter.;)