Maxeffort 18/24 Chip and 16 Position rotary switch

_Brent_

I'm trying to figure out what the dial switch does. My 87 T Type has a Scanmaster 2.0, BstC controller and Maxeffort/TurboTweak Chip. I have a question about the 16 position dial switch. I've searched on the internet but haven't been able to find any manuals or information about what the 16 switch settings do (rotary switch with positions from 0 thru F). Does anyone have a manual for the Maxeffort Chipset or possibly a diagram that shows what the switches do ? Also the chip says "TT 36# Bluetop, 16 POS Maxeffort 18/24". Also if you suspect your program values got wiped out how would you go about re-pogramming or is that something that would be corrected by purchasing a new chip ? By the way, I did find some information on http://webpages.charter.net/maxeffortfuelinjection.net/index.htm but the chip in the diagram seems to be a newer chip.

Your values will go back to default. When setting the fuel curve you should put the chip in the highest fuel curve setting on 18' timing, once the car passes 4000 rpm this will lock in your base fuel curve and you can thumb wheel up and down from there. First 8 positions is for 18' timing and the following 8 for 24'.

Send me your e-mail and I can send you a file.

Your values will go back to default. When setting the fuel curve you should put the chip in the highest fuel curve setting on 18' timing, once the car passes 4000 rpm this will lock in your base fuel curve and you can thumb wheel up and down from there. First 8 positions is for 18' timing and the following 8 for 24'.

Send me your e-mail and I can send you a file.

My email is brentjs121@gmail.com. Thanks for the response and thanks for the file.