max effort/translator/t+ extender chip

spoolin86

I don't know a lot about these items except that everyone who has them loves them. My question is which way to go: (1) max effort; (2) max effort and translator; or (3) translator plus and extender chip?

I went #2 with the plus translator. Includes timing adjustments if I want or need them. Not sure if you get timing adj. without the plus unit.

I also bought an extender but don't use it now, the Maxeffort spooled the PTE51 better with the D5.

#1 if you don't need a maf, #2 if you need a maf...with the ME, you will find out what fine tuning is all about.

Originally posted by salvageV6
I went #2 with the plus translator. Includes timing adjustments if I want or need them. Not sure if you get timing adj. without the plus unit.

I also bought an extender but don't use it now, the Maxeffort spooled the PTE51 better with the D5.

I have been wanting an Extender chip,but have been afraid to get one since I hear there are so many options to get and I have no clue of what I need or want as far as options ,,Do you want to sell yours since you are not using it ,I have the Trans + 009 inj. 9"Vig LU

Please let me know..

Mine is set up for the Bosch 42-43lb. inj.

I hear they are not like the 009's.

The extender won't work for your application.

I'd email Mike L. or Turbo Bob for a list of what you can get and what you need for your car. They will help you I'm sure.

I didn't have all those choices when I got mine.