Math problem

GNeric

If a train leaves the station in Frankfurt, Germany, going 80 kph, how long until she takes the bra off?

Attachments

• MathProblem.jpg
    MathProblem.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 581
I would have my head so far in that you would have to put a plexi glass window right where here belly button is so I could see where I was going :biggrin:

Well depending on the time and temp. I would estimate that it would be off in 31 min and 15 sec. What a long time. If the train was going 31 mph it would be off on 10 min flat. A train shouldn't move at 80 mph

i dont know but not leaving this thread until i find out. Lets not make this take all night.

It is in Germany so the train is actually traveling at 80 kph so that is about 49.71 mph. So I would hope that it would be off in just under a minute. ;)

Well depending on the time and temp. I would estimate that it would be off in 31 min and 15 sec. What a long time. If the train was going 31 mph it would be off on 10 min flat. A train shouldn't move at 80 mph

Next math problem:
If you are in the middle of a busy airport and A+B=C and Z-Y=X. What is this?

Attachments

• x=___.jpg
    x=___.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 308
Next math problem:
If you are in the middle of a busy airport and A+B=C and Z-Y=X. What is this?

co..coo..coomplex geometry. If my math is right, a few more inches to the left and she can kick her friend in the back of the head.