mass air flow sensor

hotheaded85

Ive upgraded my turbo and lots of other things about 4 months ago and was running higher boost around 26-28 psi just trying to test it and the maf blew apart, the top piece flew off and pieces of it and the screen in it got in my turbo and messed up the wheel, so i sent it out got a new compressor wheel and a brand new ac delco maf from autozone, took it out, broke in the turbo, it was running real good and did a couple pulls, next thing i know it isnt making boost and running really rich, look at the turbo and the wheel is all messed up again, pull off the new maf and the screen collapsed itself and pieces of it flew into the turbo again so now i gotta get another wheel. How can i fix this problem, thinking about going to a lt1 or ls1 maf with the translator but i dont wanna spend money if they aint going to hold, this is getting ridiculous.

i did not know they came out with that, when i ordered my chip from them they didnt have it out yet, do you have any experience with it? it seems pretty awesome