Maryland 88 Monte LS 14K original miles MINT

sixtoes1313

Heres a slideshow: http://s407.photobucket.com/user/sixtoes1313/slideshow/The Gold Member
Thats right, 14 thousand. Not rolled over. Documentation and a story to prove it. Needless to say after the very nice owners drove it down a few times for me to look at it, I was the new owner. I honestly couldn't pass it up being that It felt like everything lined up just right.
Heres some cool info: 1st owner was this ladies elderly mother who bought it new in 88. She passed, and her daughter continued taking care of the monte. It's been garage kept its whole life from day one, and it shows. I have a file folder of all the original paperwork, build sheet, window sticker, carfax ect ect. Any maintenance thats been done has been documented. For some reason the car was repainted a few years back; almost a twotone job as below the chrome is slightly darker gold. It matches the dash, and vinyl top actually. I've run over it with a magnet and cant find any bondo or signs it'd been hit. They said the clear started lifting, so who knows. The saddle nterior is in mint condition with the CL interior package which is very comfy. 60/40 power bench with tilt wheel and all the fixings! Original power train is the lg4 305 and 200r4 trans that drive marvelously. All the weather stripping is in soft/hardly worn condition. The aluminum/chrome pieces are still bright and shiny, carpet and original GM floormats are in great shape. 0 rust. I cant say enough about how nice/clean the car is. Truly a rare bird IMO. Enough of my rambling though-
I think the photo's speak for themselves. Will be installing a new headliner from mikes monte's this week which was the only major flaw. Runs/drive/looks like a brand new car. Asking $10,000 or best offer. This car deserves a good home in a collection or something. I simply put- feel bad driving it/racking up miles. If you're serious message me or email sixtoes1313@Comcast.net and setup a time to take a look at her.