Marcus Dairy, Danbury CT

momau3

Went to car show at Marcus Dairy and saw more than a handful of turbo buicks there. Anybody from the board go?

I thought the GN was too new also but they had a brand new GT500 drop top "dealer's car", new vettes and other newer stangs. There were 5-6 GN's and 1 built T-type. I guess times have change some since the last time I was here years ago.

Mark I think you could enter. Last time I was there they had early and late model cars. I was there last year sometime.

Today was the last Super Sunday - they are selling out to a developer.

I have only been there on my Hayabusa

I live in Danbury but I'm in PA for school. This summer was the first summer they started letting the 80's cars in (Camaro's, Stangs', GN's etc..). The Buick club has Buick nights there like 4 or 5 times a summer now, so they're getting alot better with the GN's. My dad and I take ours every week over there and there's no problems. But as of right now, who knows if it's happening next year due to the development of the shopping plaza or whatever it is going in there.:confused:

I live in Danbury but I'm in PA for school. This summer was the first summer they started letting the 80's cars in (Camaro's, Stangs', GN's etc..). The Buick club has Buick nights there like 4 or 5 times a summer now, so they're getting alot better with the GN's. My dad and I take ours every week over there and there's no problems. But as of right now, who knows if it's happening next year due to the development of the shopping plaza or whatever it is going in there.:confused:

And what would they say to you if you said you were just there to eat and knew nothing of the car show?

Maybe a comment about how easy it is for complaining customers to get a cruise shut down. But then you do not want to look like the anti-cruise, so just tell them you would not do that before you leave - just like you would have nothing to do with a jealous low performer like you [directed at the chump saying no 80's cars]

When they begin to offer any comment, just tell them : look, you will let a 73, nothing Monte Carlo in here but a limited production historic car that makes all the top ten lists in the Hot Rod type magazines can't come in here - Idiots!
-Rant Over
:)