Many thanks to forcefedv6 who got me up & running

Drip Pan

Every Buick needs one!
All,

I just wanted to post a quick note of thanks to forcefedv6 for his help in getting my Limited "PRK Roadworthy" recently. We met up at the Motorgen gathering in Fullerton and his car was looking flawless as usual. Within two days of our meeting up the slight bureaucratic misunderstanding that was causing an undue degree of governmental consternation (constipation?) was rectified, and now all is good. The next step will be pulling the tranny which finally let go at 209,000 miles. Thanks again, Harold!

Peace, love, and sell flowers.

Morgan

All,

I just wanted to post a quick note of thanks to forcefedv6 for his help in getting my Limited "PRK Roadworthy" recently. We met up at the Motorgen gathering in Fullerton and his car was looking flawless as usual. Within two days of our meeting up the slight bureaucratic misunderstanding that was causing an undue degree of governmental consternation (constipation?) was rectified, and now all is good. The next step will be pulling the tranny which finally let go at 209,000 miles. Thanks again, Harold!

Morgan

Morgan, great to see you are still kicking!!! Glad to hear your car is running minus the bad trans. Hope to see you at a meet one of these days!

All,

Morgan

you going to make the WCN this year?

Glad to hear that you did'nt burn up in the fires. Let us know if you need anything.

Mike Barnard

+1 for forcefedv6, helped me out too. Stand up guy. Valuable asset to the SoCal section.