many parts soon for sale...

jlbuick

Past couple years I have been gathering all the parts for my 85, now I have decided to get out of the car stuff for a bit.

I will put together a list and post soon, I dont want to do ebay so I hope it will work posting on this site. I have some buick big block stuff too.. the car has only a bill of sale for now and most parts will need to be picked up.

I am shifting my focus to some investments and hope in a year or so to be back and I am thinking of a GN powered rail car??!!

I will start posting the list in a day or so, thanks, John.

Description Asking Price
TA33 Turbo 700
ATR SS Downpipe 250
Spearco FMIC 600
86-87 T-Type wheels/tires 500
Weld Draglites w/ Tires 650
Lightly modded 2004r NLU 650
NEW PTC Converter LU 500
BFR for Core 250
2004r for Core 200
Postons Pass Side Header 84-85 250

MSD 7-al2 w/ Three step no RPM Pills 500

2) TH400 trannys, BOP for core EACH 125

Buick 350 motor 300

Buick Big Block Bundle (455 Motor - no intake carb,
430 Block and 455 block, sold as is, years unknown
cant get #s off them yet) Best Offer 1100

85 T-Type needs going over to get going,
been sitting for a couple years, needs tranny. 3500

Car trailer, ramp over style, w/ tire racks,
observation deck, winch, storage boxes. 4500

All prices for items, s+h will be calculated and added. Bigger items prefer picked up (motors, trannys, wheels/tires, car, trailer) may deliver for a fee within a few hundred miles, except car, needs to be picked up. Will try and get pics soon.

I have been accumulating these parts over the past couple years, never put the car together, parts are all sold as is. Some of you may remember me from the boards, I only bought from recommended people so I feel everything is fine, but I cannot guarantee anything. I finally got everything needed to put together and other investments came along that are of more importance.

Thank you for taking your time to view my items and feel free to contact me with any questions. Prefer PayPal for payments.

Edit!!!!

NEW CONVERTER IS>>A NLU

modded 2004r is LU

Sorry for confusion, to many specs!!

Header sold!!!

TA33 not sure, bought used and was told it was ok, how can i check? I can get you a pic if needed. Would there be any #s on to tell ages etc., thanks, john.

Can you give more imformation on turbo. How old, miles? Thanks CG

Yes got the pictures yesterday. I've got a stocker @ shop & will look tommorrow,( thurs). I'll Get back to ya, thurs pm . Thanks CG

cleared all offers, starting over..

make offers in a timely manner, others may be inline behind you,

I have not used any parts, all are used, sold as is unless said otherwise.

thanks to everyone that bought so far.