Making the switch to a larger turbo..opinions please.

If the car will run 130+ so be it, we'd like to see the car run as fast as possible, but we're trying to keep our expectations reasonable.

BW, I just read this post and it's too late to call, I shoot you a line this week...crazy schedule I'm on and court everyday this week but 1:mad:

Ok, I think we decided to go for the GTQ70 from Precision and now need opinions on what size injectors this combo will need with the dual feed methanol injection and some room to grow??? TIA

Ok, I think we decided to go for the GTQ70 from Precision and now need opinions on what size injectors this combo will need with the dual feed methanol injection and some room to grow??? TIA

Joe this a street car ???? :confused:

Joe this a street car ???? :confused:

It does see some street duty, mostly driving to cruises and out playing. The rest of the time it's on the track at WOT:biggrin: He wants an injector that has decent street manners but will flow enough to support 600HP with the meth injection.

Breaking news! Full Throttle just annouced 70 series and up GTQ turbos are now available in BB! :eek: