MAITAI's truck results

maitai1993

ITS NOT A BLAZER......
:D All of my parts went in yesterday ATR front mount aux intercooler With 200 gallon an hour pump and bigger lines I went from a 1/4 gallon of anitfreez to a full gallon and it needs a bit more. by the way that intercooler sucks ass to put in nothing goes where it needs to according to ATR no cutting no drilling my ass its a good thing I had the mad scientist (ADAM) we had to build a custom braket under the truck that bolted into factory spots so he could get the pump in..:mad:
And on we go walbro 340 fuel pump with ATR adjustable fuel regulator and autometer fuel pressure gauge also custom built into the under hood by the mad scientist ;) ..
Its wet here and I did not take it from a dead stop but I took it on I5 and was doing about 60 mph I punched it down to the floor and holy S--t it was gone with no knock :D (YEA I SAID IT NO KNOCK)no gas starvation I thought it was fast before no now its FU--IN fast......:) Thanks to everyone who had input on this.. and a special THANKS to ADAM (the mad scientist) NONIS for his know how and metal twisting skills....
thanks Randy:cool:
Adam and I will have a web site soon I'll keep everyone posted.

P.S. Also a special thanks goes out to the wonderful people at ATR for making my life that much more difficult...Maybe the consumer should write the install guide... :p:)

Nope no more codes. Everything is very strong no more check light or smoke on warm up anymore (it use to puff a bit of light blue smoke for a second) no more.... :D :) :cool:
Randy