Mail truck

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
I did this about 6 months ago and I found it last night. Im strongly thinking of doing it right now, just the only problem is finding one..

mailjeep3.jpg

Yes, Im very doped up on my pain meds and thinking of doing a GN swap into it just to raise eyebrows more at it.

That is true and Ill be doing all the work myself on it so it will be pretty wild.

That is not only funny, but cool. Tub it or just some 18x9.5's in the rear? :D

I don't think they sell them when they go out of service any longer (scrap). I may be wrong though. Used to be able to buy the old right trive Jeeps when they were out of service. Would be a pretty cool build though.

I have found a old 70s jeep but it had the box cut off of it...

I think I found the auction house here that does the goverment vehicles and thats where Im going to go to.

Amc fj8c

This is the model number (I think). There were a lot of them converted to Ice Cream trucks that can be had pretty cheap.

very cool. i love the idea. post this link in the before black section with the post you made; the guys there will love it.

lol... if u say so. can I get some of those medz? two each his own I guess

You going to leave it right hand? Way back when I had to drive one from our shop back to the post office after repairs and I thought I was going to kill myself and everyone on the road. Right hand drive is soooooo wrong... ;)

There was a local guy back in Kansas who picked up an old jeep right hander and did a small block chevy, 400, and some 10" wide slicks on it. Would pull the fronts about a foot in the air. Was scary looking as it already sat high!

I like odd ball stuff like this, so I say go for it!

truck

I like the doors, easy to get in and out of. The babes would really like that ..