MAFT-Pro For sale! Casper Plug and Play Wire harness, LC-1 XD16 Wideband

anadaron

Looking to get rid of the last of my buick parts. The car is gone so i need to clean out a few more extras i have lieing around. These parts were on my car for a total of maybe 10 miles driven before i had to get out of buicks to pay for law school. Everything is in NEW condition.

Maft-Pro with ExtenderPro chip thrown in for free: $400 shipped. The chip is $120 so you are basically buying a maftpro and getting the chip for free.

Casper Plug and Play wire Harness for MAft-Pro $120 shipped. This eliminates the need to splice wires on your computer harness to install the MAft-Pro making a long, complicated job super quick.

Innovate LC-1 Wideband with XD-16 digital gauge. $250 shipped This wideband can be spliced in with the MAft-Pro to take advantage of Wideband tracking or just use it to tune your current system.

PACKAGE DEAL FOR ALL 3 $700 shipped. You save $70.00 if you buy them all together and alot more than buying them all new from any of the vendors.

PM offers or questions. If you want to ask any questions over the phone PM me your phone number and i will get back to you ASAP.