MAF Translator

Calia22

Hey everyone I am selling my Maf Translator. Regular, not a pro one. Pretty much brand new, looks new less than 500 miles in the car. The reason I am selling is because i am switching to an AXIS box instead.

$180 Shipped!

Sorry if you feel like you got burned man. i was waiting for your PM. I actually didnt realize that there was 2 people interested until about 5:15 today.

I don't feel I got burned...I did get burned. You don't even know the rules...I suggest you read them before you post anything for sale again.

I've read all the FS stickies man. Like i said I am sorry that i did not wait hand and foot to find a PM from you in my inbox, but I never received one. I even asked for you to PM me so i could send pictures and we could get the ball rolling, but i got no response. But whats done is done now, and i wish you luck in finding another one.

Okay, you win.

antqm.gif

/End thread.

Honor has won, and mine is intact...you (calia22) & (bigballsbilly) not so much! Either one of you want to start a go fund me page for counseling purposes, let me know I would be happy to contribute. I'm all about making the world a better place.

Not sure what I did wrong and I didn't realize there was a set time period a seller is supposes to wait for you if your interested in a item.

But if you still want the translator you can have it. Celia can just refund my pay pal and you can have it.

While on the surface that appears to be a noble gesture, and I'm sure calia22 would have no problem following your instructions. I decline any and all attempts from this day forward for delivery of a product from either of your hands. After all, I know what you 2 look like. Don't need pics.

I gotta tell you Plains you are really coming across like a d-bag. Here .... put this in your mouth and suck on it!

Attachments

• 1436910556673.jpg
    1436910556673.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 25