Maf translator settings

have caspers audible knock sensor, but no way to measure knock. it has differernt tones for mild or severe knock.

noticed in your mods section you have the kirbans brace kit for front and backseat. is this worth the investment? can you tell any difference in how it handles?

noticed in your mods section you have the kirbans brace kit for front and backseat. is this worth the investment? can you tell any difference in how it handles?

I can answer this question. I have the front 3 under frame braces that form a triangle & the 2 x-braces behind the seat. The 3 front frame braces was a definate improvement! They removed a lot of the "Freeway Float" in the front end. The behind the seat braces were not as noticeable, plus they would "buzz" at a certain road vibration. I took a large zip-tye & wrapped around the junction of each X-brace. After cinching that down tight the buzz went away. The 2 underhood braces that mount up front, look to be to short to be of much value, plus they required drilling a couple of new holes. I decided to leave those braces off. The engine bay looks like it could benefit from a large diamond shaped brace that runs from the center of the firewall to the sides & then to the front.

~JM~

thanks. have the x brace for the back but have not installed. will order the front triangle brace, sounds like a good mod for the price.