MAF Translator Plus????

OUR87GN

I have been chasing a high speed / Boost problem for way too long but I think I finally have it figured out. I have changed plugs and gaped them at .032, new plug wires, checked and replaced any questionable vacuum hoses and still have the same problem.
I purchased turbo link and did a few recordings only to discover that my maximum mass air flow was only 128 and usually around 60 to 70 grams at wide open throttle. So here's my question - is it worth the extra $$$ to purchase the MAF translator plus? Is anyone around here using it?
Thanks in advance
Mark

I changed to the Trans plus setup and I like it. It gives you much more than just being a able to use a LT1 or LS1 MAF. You can adjust fuel and timing by turning a few knobs.

Dannyo

Thanks for the replys - I guess I'll shell out the extra $$$ now. I haven't heard many good responses to stock MAF sensors anyway. It sounds like it will be worth it in the long run. Precision Turbo is the only place I have found them so far - any other choices?
Mark

Originally posted by OUR87GN
Precision Turbo is the only place I have found them so far - any other choices?
Mark

Funny you should ask that...See that guy named TurboBob a couple posts up?

He invented the translator in addition to several other nifty TR/LS1/LT1 goodies.I'm betting you can get one from him:D .