MAF Trans for near stock car?

Whistlin'87GN

I've just finished battling a code 34 and am now running a Reman. MAF. It runs now but I am considering a LS1 or LT1 MAF and a Translator. Would it be worth it now?
My mods are : Green stripe injectors, Power Plate, K&N and hard MAF pipe, AFPR, Hotwired Walbro 340, Comp Cams Valve Springs, Hooker Exhaust, gasket matched heads & intake. I plan on going faster as soon as I fix some other problems and get some money. But do ya'll think it would definetly be worth it at this point and time? Also would it be worth it to spend the extra $100 and get the Trans +? I am still learning to tune and am kind of timid to mess with timing. Do they come with good instructions?
Thanks in advance
-Jeff

T+ with the extender chip gives you the most tuning.

I'd keep your 30lb. injector chip and buy the T+ for now.

As you do more mods. go straight to the 50 injectors and the extender chip.

You will be :)

You can find used LT1 sensors for about $50. Buy a regular translator and your are looking at less that $250...which is the going rate for a NOS Stock MAF.

Will it last longer than the stock MAF? Yes.

Will it flow better than the stock MAF? Yes

Will it read better than any cheap reman? Yes.

Will you ever have to worry about your MAF again? Probably not.

I put a 3" LT1 sensor inside my stock airbox, so the car even Looks more stock now than when I had a cone K&N on the end of my stock MAF.

Trans and LT1 MAF work great with a stock combo.

driveability is 100% better than stock MAF, and mine wasnt even bad!

You dont have to spring for the Trans plus and Extender, I run Thrasher chips for now and everything runs like a top!