MAF replacement ?

No, remanufactured MAFs are a crap shoot.
Switch to a LS1 MAF and a translator box available from many of the vendors on this forum. Your GN will thank you by running much better.

You could buy 100 and just return the 99 that don’t work right but I think the LT1 or LS1 with a translator is a better option if you plan on keeping stock ECM. Many have upgraded to the new TT ECM so you might look in the for sale section or post in the parts wanted section if you want to try to save some money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12.15 to 11.77 at same 17psi Picked up a 1/10 in 1/8th and .38 in 1/4 Reds 93 chip and stock maf to Gen2 translator/Extender Extreme G chip and LS1 maf with 3.5" maf pipe 18 degrees timing. Reds chip would level out when it hit 3rd but the new setup just kept pulling.

Translator and ls1. You won't regret it. 5 minute swap. As been said night and day difference plus tunability.

indeed on the new maf sensors
I just did simple 3 inch lt1 with turbo tweak chip from Eric and translator ( plug and play ) very simple
you can build your own cold air intake with stuff from earl brown or Kirban or TR
my car went from night and day startup idle after 2nd third time ECM has to learn
just search on this site you will be amazed at all the knowledge and help im still learning every day