Maf pipes

Easy enough on the non stock pipes. What color do you like and what size? 3, 3.5 or 4"

3" would be fine.

I would highly recommend an Earl Brown pipe over all others! In that, his MAF pipe has the absolute perfect bend, goes right in, AND IT DOESN’T HIT, NOR RUB ON ANYTHING, ITS PERFECT NO JOKE!!

I had a very bad experience with another brand (that cost me a hot rod power tour date here a few years ago)! In that, the other pipe wasn’t bent just right so it pushed down on top radiator hose and caused it to rub through, as I was backing car into garage the night before power tour. I live in the sticks and this was Sunday night at like 10:30pm at night and I had to be in line the next morning at 5:45am. So, it really screwed me up bad (top radiator hose for our cars is not the easiest to find)!

The next week, I bought a Earl Brown pipe and I’ve never looked back! So, he’s da mang when it comes to MAF pipes and connectors and he’s reasonably priced as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would highly recommend an Earl Brown pipe over all others! In that, his MAF pipe has the absolute perfect bend, goes right in, AND IT DOESN’T HIT, NOR RUB ON ANYTHING, ITS PERFECT NO JOKE!!

I had a very bad experience with another brand (that cost me a hot rod power tour date here a few years ago)! In that, the other pipe wasn’t bent just right so it pushed down on top radiator hose and caused it to rub through, as I was backing car into garage the night before power tour. I live in the sticks and this was Sunday night at like 10:30pm at night and I had to be in line the next morning at 5:45am. So, it really screwed me up bad (top radiator hose for our cars is not the easiest to find)!

The next week, I bought a Earl Brown pipe and I’ve never looked back! So, he’s da mang when it comes to MAF pipes and connectors and he’s reasonably priced as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the tip.

Have this aluminum 3" maf pipe 50.00 shipped

Attachments

• 4476F4CB-B9EF-4841-8256-A7C8370BF5CC.jpeg
    4476F4CB-B9EF-4841-8256-A7C8370BF5CC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
I have a 4" MAF pipe complete with transition hoses.

Attachments

• MafPipe1.JPG
    MafPipe1.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 7
  • MafPipe2.JPG
    MafPipe2.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 7