Mad Skills gymnast

I CAN so do that!!! (IF...... I didn't have a bad back, 7 shoulder surgeries, steel plate in my leg, wrists all mushy, and F'd up arm and hand tendons.):biggrin:

That was amazing. Guys like that hack me off. I'd make that first landing and all my poor feable bones would crumble.:mad:

I CAN so do that!!! (IF...... I didn't have a bad back, 7 shoulder surgeries, steel plate in my leg, wrists all mushy, and F'd up arm and hand tendons.):biggrin:

That was amazing. Guys like that hack me off. I'd make that first landing and all my poor feable bones would crumble.:mad:

Looks easy I could did it but I would end up with bad back, 7 shoulder surgeries, steel plate in my leg, wrists all mushy, and F'd up arm and hand tendons and a broken neck.:eek: OUCH

lol :biggrin:

Looks easy I could did it but I would end up with bad back, 7 shoulder surgeries, steel plate in my leg, wrists all mushy, and F'd up arm and hand tendons and a broken neck.:eek: OUCH

lol :biggrin:

Now y'all know just how I ended up all busted up. And y'all thought it was from SMACKIN' rivets (and kids) all day.:p (or porting cylinder heads and torquing head bolts)

Isn't there a country song: "Mama don't let your kids grow up to be aircraft mechanics" I know it doesn't fit the tune, but I've NEVER admitted to being able to hold a tune, even in a bucket.:p

I do this every time my gn breaks a part and i have to dump a good amount of money into it. :mad: