Machine shop in Augusta Ga?. No K and P anymore.

Tim Cucci

I need to get some stuff balanced and stock crank and rods checked. Anybody got any idea who to use around Augusta Ga anymore? K and P machine closed up a few years ago.

If you're willing to come over the border to SC. there is a shop that does great work in Lexington.

Honeycutt engines and machine did a great job on my stroker motor.

I double checked all the clearances before assembly and they were all spot on.

1-866-441-9900 toll free.

I'll give them a call.
I actually bought my car from an individual over in Lugoff SC back in 1998. He also had a 70 455 GS that he sold at the same time.

Yes K&P is out...i don't blame Billy...time for time for himself...i just talk to him the other day, he is doing great...i have heard good things about Honeycutt Engines...i didn't know they were doing Buicks but i have heard they know the LS engines..i work in Lexington SC and i am going to be checking Honeycutt real soon....Bob

They are great guys over there at honeycutt and build everything from flat heads to pro mod motors.

They work on a lot of odd ball stuff that other machine shops won't touch.

Very old school over there, not a late model R@R shop pretending to be a hot rod shop but actually specializing in performance engines.

They are great guys over there at honeycutt and build everything from flat heads to pro mod motors.

They work on a lot of odd ball stuff that other machine shops won't touch.

Very old school over there, not a late model R@R shop pretending to be a hot rod shop but actually specializing in performance engines.
Great that is good to know...i work about 4 miles from them and been wanting to ride over there..K&P was my shop..i knew i was getting things done right and Billy knew what i wanted..it was a plus Billy knew Buicks and everything he done for me was spot on..After K&P i had a bad experience with another well known machine shop in the SC area...never again..done an engine(not a Buick) with Turners in Grovetown and thought i was good to go but the machinist that was there has retired just as we had just got to know each other.I haven't met the new machinist at Turners but i am going to ride by there soon...Bob.