M/T ET Street Radials in the rain...

slim

Took my car out for a spin last night in the rain and all I can say is that these M/T 275 Drag Radials are TEN TIMES worse than my old worn out 235 BFG Drag Radials. I've driven in a torrential downpour with my BFG's and they weren't bad at all...but these M/T's are deadly in the rain. The car was a handful to drive at any substantial speed.

Just wanted to let y'all know

My m/t radials weren't bad at all in the rain, but I had them on a near stock ls1...so it might be a different story for you guys lol.

Any boost at all and the car was sideways:eek:

I know that my new boost controller from QBoost has lots to do with it. The turbo spools so damn fast that it's near impossible to accelerate without going into boost=sideways.

get a set of street tires on an extra set of rims . why crash your car over a 10 min job of swapping wheels .

i was considering these but will probably stick with nittos. I have run 275/60/15 nittos on the stock tires with no problems at all in the rain (actually better than almost any radial ive ever run on and ran a 1.64 60 ft to boot. I just got new 17" wheels and am running the 315/35/17 nitto drag radials on them and haven't had them in the rain yet, but hope they are as good as the old 275s