M/T ET Street Drag Radial

AintNo8

For Sale: 1-Pair of M/T ET Street Drag Radials.
Size is 275/60/15.
These are brand new,never mounted,just sitting in basement.
I sold my car and no longer have any use for them.
Sale will be for pick up only. $350.00
These can be picked up in Lombard or Plainfield/Naperville area.
Thanks,Dave

what do 275's look like on these cars isnt that rubbing? you got a picture of the tread design? are you negotiable? where you at in lombard in comparison of 22nd and highland?

i got 15x7 and i personally think there is to much bubble and it would be more for me so good luck with the sale

Melissa's GN with a 4 1/4 backspace 15x8 .. IF you do a search there are a LOT of threads on backspacing :eek: :biggrin:

Attachments

• Meliissa launch ATCO.jpg
    Meliissa launch ATCO.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 242
Melissa's GN with a 4 1/4 backspace 15x8 .. IF you do a search there are a LOT of threads on backspacing :eek: :biggrin:

I've got a good 1/2 inch on the inside with my 9inch slick and it's pretty tight on the quarter but it never rubs. If weld would make a 4" backspacing I think that would be perfect on mine.

Grumpy. what do you run a... a 4.5inch backspacing with a 1/4 spacer? Have you ever tried a 10.5 slick with that backspacing?

Scott

Grumpy. what do you run a... a 4.5inch backspacing with a 1/4 spacer? Have you ever tried a 10.5 slick with that backspacing?

Scott

yup .... She allways ran drag radials BUT goin to slicks this year to get the car more consistent .. Oh we have lots of room in there now :cool: have M/T drag radial 325/50/15s :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 325s.JPG
    325s.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 232
yup .... She allways ran drag radials BUT goin to slicks this year to get the car more consistent .. Oh we have lots of room in there now :cool: have M/T drag radial 325/50/15s :rolleyes:

Dan, did you notch the frame and go with 10" rims? They look awsome.

Dan, did you notch the frame and go with 10" rims? They look awsome.

yup 10X15X5.5 with the 325X50X15 :biggrin: ..and when she runs the 275s we still run a 1/4" spacer .. otherwise it looks like a "skinny" tire .. Thanks :cool: