M&A Stage III Aluminium heads.

Cheeseburger

I have a pair of fresh M&A stage III aluminium heads for sale, they are fresh from Champion and have brand new 1.445" beehive springs/titanium retainers/spring cups/forged locks and competition valve job.
Heads also have receiver grooves for Felpro 1007 loc wire head gaskets to hold up to high boost applications.
Heads had a couple of previous leaks which were welded and repaired at Champion and then ceramic sealed.
Heads were also pressure tested to assure that the leaks were fixed.
Heads are fully ported and flow quite well with exhaust numbers higher then Champion heads and intake numbers slightly lower according to Champion (Tom).
Heads come complete with valve covers/new loc wire head gaskets/valve cover gaskets/1.60 roller rockers and related hardware.
Set up for hydralic roller cam.
Asking $2000.00 complete plus shipping, these will easily take you into the 9s with the right combination!:smile:

I have a pair of fresh M&A stage III aluminium heads for sale, they are fresh from Champion and have brand new 1.445" beehive springs/titanium retainers/spring cups/forged locks and competition valve job.
Heads also have receiver grooves for Felpro 1007 loc wire head gaskets to hold up to high boost applications.
Heads had a couple of previous leaks which were welded and repaired at Champion and then ceramic sealed.
Heads were also pressure tested to assure that the leaks were fixed.
Heads are fully ported and flow quite well with exhaust numbers higher then Champion heads and intake numbers slightly lower according to Champion (Tom).
Heads come complete with valve covers/new loc wire head gaskets/valve cover gaskets/1.60 roller rockers and related hardware.
Set up for hydralic roller cam.
Asking $2000.00 complete plus shipping, these will easily take you into the 9s with the right combination!:smile:

I currently have heads listed in this posting.. Will sell $1700 or do a partial trade for fast system.. Heads are still in boxes from champion still come with rockers & valve covers
*does not include any of the gaskets

so fresh so clean :biggrin: these heads are still wrapped up in boxes from champion. opened 1 box up just to inspect what I was buying. I was going to use them for a build but im looking to buy a daily driver so trying to get some funds for that..

can get pics up this weekend

A little more info :

Fresh from Champion racing heads and still in the Champion boxes and wrapped in plastic.
Heads are M&A fully ported with titanium retainers/stainless valves/forged locks/Upgraded Beehive 1.44" diameter valve springs/1.6 roller rockers/valve covers/head,intake gaskets.
Heads have a fresh valve job and the titanium retainers/forged locks/spring cups/head gaskets etc are brand new never run.
Heads went 9.9s before the upgrades/freshening.
I will also note that the heads had a previous leaK welded/repaired by Champion and then both heads were ceramic sealed.
Heads flowed in the 230/180 range from what i recall.
SET UP FOR ROLLER CAM ONLY.

Asking $2300 obo ready to bolt on your car.:smile:

To be honest i think you should start your own for sale thread.
From what i understand these have exchanged hands twice since i owned them.