Lucas Delphi Injectors

C-RAID

Good evening all. I was wondering if anybody had a way to identify injector ratings. I have Lucas Delphi Injectors with a light green stripe on top of them. I am not sure if they are 42.5lb/hr, or 38lb/hr, the chip in the car is for 38lb/hr. I purchased the car like this and just want to be sure they are matched correctly. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thank you in adance.

There are two sets of numbers on those injectors. Write them down and post them here. Or, just do a search for those numbers. Your answer is in the archives for sure. :)

Thank you for the help everyone. It turns out they are 42.5lb/hr injectors. Now the chip in it is only for 38lb/hr. What is a good chip or recommendation that everyone seems to have good results with? Someone had recommended an extender chip with the new scan tool from full throttle. Any thoughts on this? I was also planning on installing the LS1 MAF with a translator.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you boosted. I will check up on their website. I see alot of owners on hear rave about them. Especially how they improve idle quality.