Lucas 37lb Injectors and Extender for sale

Marc87GN

I just bought a new Extender and 60 lb injectors so I will be selling my 37 lb injectors and extender burned for them. The GN is not my daily driver so the injectors are in new condition with less than 200 miles on them and the Extender chip is only a few months old. I don't have the old Chip out of the car, but the P/N should be BSE34A0F

B -
S - Stock Data Stream
E - 36 Lucas
3 - 93 Octane - 19/17 timing
4 - 85/80 Wastegate for 16 psi with stock wastegate
A - 750/6000 Stock Cam
0 - No Anti Theft
F - Revision.

Both are in excellent condition and I ran 20 psi on 93 with this setup and seeing up to 366 gram/sec on my Turbolink 4.0 and O2s around 800. I purchased a Master Turbo 60-1, Heads P&P and I needed more injector. $200 shipped. Paypal preferred. Only sold as a Set. Also Chip will come with wiring, tap and instructions to make changes to the chip.

Interested. Would the extender work with 36# Ford Blue Tops? Are you positive you wouldn't separate?

Jonathan

Originally posted by ZR1TR
Interested. Would the extender work with 36# Ford Blue Tops? Are you positive you wouldn't separate?

Jonathan

I would like to say yes it would work, but it looks like on the sheet there is a separate code "C" for bluetops so the tune could be slightly different. I would rather sell them both at the same time since the chip is programmed specifically for Lucas 36# injectors.

Marc