LT76GTQ Turbo 3 Bolt...

Cheeseburger

Made by Limit Engineering (John Craig).
Has billet backing plate and polished Turbonetics compressor cover.
Also has PTE high flow exhaust housing.
Only 2 years old and has less then 200 miles on it.
Very fast spooling and still good for the street.

Originally cost $1800, asking $1300 obo. :)

Thanks.

Interesting Trades considered!
May consider a trade plus cash for a 70 tsm turbo as well........only reason i am selling this one is to meet class rules.

Thanks. ;)

I can buy a ball bearing turbo for 1295 from cotton!

norbs said:
I can buy a ball bearing turbo for 1295 from cotton!

Yes i am sure you MIGHT be able to get a bb te44 for $1295 from Cotton but not a BB 76 gtq!

Please correct me if i am wrong tight wad. ;)

Cheeseburger said:
Yes i am sure you MIGHT be able to get a bb te44 for $1295 from Cotton but not a BB 76 gtq!

Please correct me if i am wrong tight wad. ;)

You tell him Mike......... but the BB sale is for up to and including P trim turbos,61, 62,66,70,72 and 76........... Q trim, 400.00 extra... :smile:

ive got a limit 70 gtq w/20 passes and no miles i'll trade even up.
always had turbo saver on it.

I've dealt with this guy before. It seem to me that he doen't know the different between canadian money and U.S. money! :confused:

Twin Turbo T said:
I've dealt with this guy before. It seem to me that he doen't know the different between canadian money and U.S. money! :confused:

I think i remember now, i was supposed to buy homemade headers from you 2 or 3 years ago and my personal check would not go through in U.S. dollers, Am i ever glad it did'nt!

For someone to come onto a thread after a few years for something so pety, you must be a big baby. If you want i can send you a pacifier at no charge so you can suck on it for a few more years! ;)

Trade

I have a PT70 with a .82 Garrett Housing that works perfect. I had purchased this for TSM, but I have given up on that.
This is a 4" Inlet / 3" Outlet

Let me know...

Joe

49-blues said:
What stall do you need for the LT-76 GTQ?

I am using an ATI 9" non lock up converter that stalls at 2800 at 0 boost (from what my memory recalls).
I use a trans brake and can launch the car at what ever boost level i choose.
On a 231 motor with proper programming i have zero lag on the street with this turbo.

10second, is your turbo a gtq?

Twin Turbo T said:

I've dealt with mike too. He sent me money for shipping and was nothing but a pleasant person to deal with. Nice and polite. That bastard..... :D :eek:

Big Stu said:
I've dealt with mike too. He sent me money for shipping and was nothing but a pleasant person to deal with. Nice and polite. That bastard..... :D :eek:

Nothing but good things to say about you to Stu, Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :wink: