lt1 maf, maf trasnlator, street chip, oem computer and 60psi injecotrs for sale

builtgn85

ok these parts are still on the car at the moment but trying to find a buyer for as soon as they come up. all parts have less then 5k miles besdies computer that is stock from 1985.

lt1 3in maf- 100
maf translator- 150
the oem computer- 80
red arm strong street tune chip 15psi- 60
race tune chip 21psi- 60 not sure on brand on that one, came with the car never used it myself
60psi injectors- 200

u can buy all for 50o dollars
all prices dont include shipping

ok all prices are not set in stone dont like the price shoot me an offer, dont low ball me either, ive researched all prices on new items

Dose the translator has all the wire harness? Whats the lowest you would do on it. Thanks

It does come with the harnesses. I don't know the lowest ill take. You offer something and we can go from there

The thing is that i just bought a MAF. Ill do the 150 for the translator. If not give a better deal for both.

Will sell the injectors for 175, also Pedro will u do the maf and translator for 200 for package deal

Before I start taking money, let me get back home from work. I work out of town so can't ship anything right away

Sry don't know d dump. It's pump with wire harness and clamps also the Lil rubber tube they come with in the kit.

Ill be home Friday to start pulling the maf, translator, injectors and other stuff off. I want 75 for the pump. Which will be taking off when the 340 shows up in the mail. Anyday now